- GWAS, Genome, Metabolome and proteome profiles of emphysema and airway disease
- Cigarette smoke induces endogenous oxidant injury
- Vaping effects on young adults
- Using wearable sensors and AI/ML to detect COPD exacerbations while at home
- New biologic therapy for COPD
Currently Enrolling Research Projects
- Study of people ages 30-55 who have smoked tobacco cigarettes: NIH SOURCE study.
- Study of people who vape ages 18-25: click here; contact Engel Elena.
- Study of people with COPD and two exacerbations in the past year: email Maria Saucedo Garcia.
- Study of people with COPD with a history of one exacerbation who want to use wearable sensors such as an Apple Watch: contact Engel Elena.