Kenneth E. Lyn-Kew, MD, is a pulmonologist at National Jewish Health. Dr. Lyn-Kew is in the Section of Critical Care Medicine and Department of Medicine.
Interventional techniques in Critical Care Medicine, including application of point of care ultrasonography
- Boston College, BS
- St Louis University, MD
- 2002 - 2005
- Georgetown University, Internal Medicine
- 2005 - 2008
- University of Michigan, Pulmonary and Critical Care
Critical Care Medicine
American College of Chest Physicians
American Thoracic Society
Society of Critical Care Medicine
Lyn-Kew KE, Standiford TJ. Immunosupprssion in Sepsis. Curr Pharm Des 2008;14(19):1870-81.
Laniewicz M, Lyn-Kew K, Silberglwit R. Rapid Endovascular Warming for Profound Hypothermia. Ann Emerg Med 2008; 51(2):160-3.
- Colorado Acute Long Term Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Denver
- Swedish Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital