When your child has allergies, the immune system reacts to a foreign substance as if it were dangerous, even though it is harmless to others. Allergy symptoms can be minor or very serious, even life-threatening
In Denver, Colorado, and around the country, National Jewish Health for Kids is a trusted leader in caring for childhood allergies – from babies to adolescents. Our pediatric allergists are part of a care team, bringing together physicians, nurses, dietitians, therapists and others. These experts work together to create an individualized treatment plan for your child.
Our pediatric allergists are researchers, too, so your child will have access to the latest clinical trials and most effective treatments.
At National Jewish Health for Kids you’ll find:
- Advanced testing not available elsewhere
- A therapy plan customized for your child
- Food challenges
- Proven eczema treatments
- Nutrition counseling and education
- In-depth, one-on-one teaching, including training in self-care
- Continued follow-up to treat your child’s changing needs.
Allergies can keep your kid from being a kid. We can help your kid be a kid again.
Learn about Allergy Treatment Programs.