303.398.1622 | Melissa Horsman firstname.lastname@example.org
For over 15 years, the Division of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences at National Jewish Health has directed the Respiratory Protection Program. Our program is designed to protect workers from exposure to hazardous substances and help employers cost-effectively comply with federal and state regulations. Board-certified occupational medicine physicians, pulmonologists and trained respirator fit technicians provide comprehensive respiratory and hearing protection services including:
- Medical clearance exams
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respirator fit testing (quantitative and qualitative)
- Worker training
Our professionally-staffed respirator fit test facility on the National Jewish Health campus is available during business hours or we can come to your facility. We specialize in providing comprehensive respiratory protection services on-site at your facility to minimize employee scheduling conflicts and to optimize your organization's productivity. We understand your respiratory protection needs as we perform over 7,000 respirator fit tests per year in industrial, agricultural, health care and construction work environments.
Learn about our Respiratory Protection Program Services
To schedule respirator fit testing, training, medical clearances or audiometry, please call 303.398.1622 or email Melissa Horsman at email@example.com.
Annyce Mayer, MD, MSPH, is a board certified occupational medicine physician with special expertise in occupational lung disease. She has been actively involved in research and clinical practice for more than 10 years. She has consulting experience in industrial, governmental, and healthcare settings. She is also experienced in developing medical surveillance programs for complex exposures.
Melissa Horsman, COHC, has nearly 10 years of experience providing respiratory protection services to industrial, governmental, agricultural and health care sectors. She has developed trainings for health care, long-term care and agricultural industries on a variety of respiratory protection and personal protective equipment topics.
Recommended websites for Additional Information
- The USDOL OSHA Home Page
- USDOL MSHA Home Page
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- NIOSH Home Page
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Home Page
- National Institutes of Health
- AIHA Home Page
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- American National Standards Institute
- Government Information Exchange
- National Safety Council
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) Home Page
- MSDS Links
Reasons to Choose National Jewish Health
- The leading respiratory hospital in the nation and the only one devoted fully to the treatment of respiratory and related illnesses
- Ranked #1 or #2 in Pulmonology by U.S. News & World Report for 26 consecutive years
- Ranked in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation by HCAHPS
- Physicians consistently recognized among the best in the nation by multiple services, including Best Doctors in America and Castle Connolly
- Among the top 6% of organizations funded for research by the NIH, providing patients access to hundreds of active clinical trials
- 124-year history of focus on care, research and education serving patients from around the world with lung, heart, immune and related disorders