National Jewish Health at Highlands Ranch brings the best in multispecialty care even closer to home. All of the staff and many of the physicians live nearby the clinic, and that resonates with our motto: World class multispecialty care - close to home. We apply the high standards of National Jewish Health while treating community medical problems in Pulmonary Medicine, Adult and Pediatric Allergy, Sleep Medicine, Gastroenterology and Cardiology.
The Highlands Ranch location also offers:
Coordinated access to the extensive range of National Jewish Health diagnostic services
Direct access to leading researchers and enrollment in clinical research studies
Coordinated access to additional multidisciplinary services at National Jewish Health main campus including behavioral health, nutrition, rehabilitation services and patient education.
On-call coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Schedule an Appointment
- For patient appointments, please call: 303.703.3646.
- If you are going to have allergy testing performed, review our materials on intradermal and prick skin testing.
To request a copy of your medical records, please download and fill out the authorization form (PDF).
National Jewish Health in Highlands Ranch is staffed by a team of highly skilled physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals with expertise in Pulmonary Medicine, Adult and Pediatric Allergy, Sleep Medicine, Gastroenterology and Cardiology.
- Donna Bratton, MD, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Jack Edinger, PhD, Adult Sleep Insomnia
- Neils Engberding, MD, Cardiology
- Teofilo L Lee-Chiong Jr, MD, Adult Sleep Disorders
- Vipin Malik, MD, Adult Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
- Luette Morton, MD, Adult Gastroenterology
- Claudia Onofrei, MD, Adult Pulmonology
- Danielle Pohlit, Adult Sleep Medicine
- Carah Santos, MD, Adult and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Elaine M K Schwartz, MD, FCCP, Adult Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
- Serena Snow, FNP-BC, Adult Gastroenterology
- Evan L. Stepp, MD, Adult Pulmonology
- Tho Truong, MD, Adult Allergy & Immunology, Rheumatology
- James Woodrow, MD, Adult Pulmonology
To reach physicians, healthcare professionals or the on-call physician after hours, please call 303.703.3646.
Our Adult Services
- Specialty expertise in the diagnosis and management of both common and complex cases
- Comprehensive patient education by our expert team
- Allergy testing
- Immunotherapy (Allergy Shots) and Biologic injections
- Diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders at our Adult Sleep Center, the region's largest and most comprehensive, fully accredited sleep medicine program. Services include:
- Comprehensive clinic evaluation with Board Certified Sleep Specialists
- Diagnostic sleep studies supported by quality data and scoring. Sleep studies are performed at TownePlace Suites by Marriott in the Denver Tech Center, located at 7877 S. Chester Street. in Englewood.
- Multidisciplinary treatment options and therapies.
Our Pediatric Services
- Evaluation of pediatric allergic, respiratory, and immune diseases
- Personalized treatment plan
- Allergy testing
- Allergy shots
- Xolair® injections
- Spirometry testing