Help manage your child's allergies and get back your peace of mind with help from the leading respiratory hospital in the nation and our team of respiratory specialists. From allergy-induced asthma to rhinitis to food allergies, our pediatric specialists can help by creating an individualized treatment plan based on your child’s specific needs. We also offer a Pediatric Outpatient Clinic and a Pediatric Day Program to give our patients and their families the optimal level of support in managing allergies.
Our Pediatric Allergy Programs offer:
- Diagnostic tests not available elsewhere
- Food challenges and skin testing
- Evaluation for other allergic conditions
- Rehabilitation services
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Psychological assessment and treatment
- Art therapy programs
- Development of a partnership, including the patient and family, primary care provider and the Food Allergy Diagnosis and Management team
Choose National Jewish Health, where families come from around the world to receive treatment they can’t find anywhere else.
View Adult Allergy Treatment Programs