Pulmonary hypertension is a kind of high blood pressure that affects the arteries in your lungs and your heart. Pulmonary hypertension makes people short of breath and often looks like other lung diseases.
As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, National Jewish Health in Denver, Colorado, has special insights into the link between lung disease and heart disease. In fact, our Pulmonary Hypertension Center is one of the only comprehensive treatment centers in the region. Our pulmonary hypertension team includes cardiologists, pulmonologists, rheumatologists, and other specialists. They work together to develop a customized plan of care for you.
Our doctors are researchers, too, so you have access to the latest pulmonary hypertension clinical trials and most effective treatments.
Pulmonary Hypertension Care at National Jewish Health
At National Jewish Health, you’ll find:
Learn more about our Pulmonary Hypertension Center
- The latest in pulmonary hypertension clinical trials
- Advanced cardiac testing for pulmonary hypertension
- A focused and integrated approach
- A therapy plan designed especially for you
- Nutrition and lifestyle advice from experts
- State-of-the art testing in one of the world’s largest pulmonary physiology labs.