National Jewish Health at Highlands Ranch brings the best in asthma, allergy, immunology and pulmonology care even closer to home.
National Jewish Health is committed to providing convenient access to world-renowned care. The Highlands Ranch location offers comprehensive allergy and immunology care for all ages.
Schedule an Appointment
Allergy and Immunology
- For patient appointments, please call: 303.703.3646.
- Appointments are available Monday through Thursday.
If you are going to have allergy testing performed, review our materials on intradermal and prick skin testing.
To request a copy of your medical records, please download and fill out the authorization form (PDF).
Conditions we Treat
National Jewish Health in Highlands Ranch is staffed by a team of highly skilled physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals with expertise in adult and pediatric asthma, allergy, and immunology.
- Donna Bratton, MD, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- J. Kern Buckner, MD, Adult Cardiology
- Mindy Busby, PA, Adult Sleep Medicine
- Jack Edinger, MD, Adult Sleep Insomnia
- Lindsey Finkas, MD, Adult Allergy and Immunology
- Jennifer Fish, NP, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Brent Fenster, MD, Adult Cardiology
- Teofilo L Lee-Chiong Jr, MD, Adult Sleep Disorders
- Vipin Malik, MD, Adult Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
- Richard Meehan, MD, Adult Rheumatology
- Luette Morton, MD, Adult Gastroenterology
- Anita Trikha, MD, Allergy and Immunology
- Tho Truong, MD, Adult Allergy & Immunology
To reach physicians, healthcare professionals or the on-call physician after hours, please call 303.703.3646.
- Evaluation of adult and pediatric allergic, respiratory, and immune diseases
- Immunotherapy (Allergy Shots) and Xolair injections
- Specialty expertise in the diagnosis and management of complex cases
- Coordinated access to the full range of National Jewish Health diagnostic services
- Coordinated access to additional multidisciplinary services at National Jewish Health main campus including behavioral health, nutrition, rehabilitation services and education.
- Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders
- On-call coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Adult Sleep Center Services
Our fully accredited sleep medicine program is the region's largest and most comprehensive sleep disorders center.
- Comprehensive clinic evaluation with Board Certified Sleep Specialists
- Diagnostic sleep studies supported by quality data and scoring. Sleep studies are performed at TownePlace Suites by Marriott in the Denver Tech Center, located at 7877 S. Chester Street. in Englewood.
- Multidisciplinary treatment options and therapies.