If your child suffers from recurring infections, they may be the result of an immune disorder – a lack of something in your child’s immune system. Immune disorders reduce your child’s ability to fight infection. Allergies, food allergies, eczema and asthma are examples of immune disorders.
As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, National Jewish Health for Kids in Denver, Colorado, cares for children of all ages with both common and rare immune disorders. Our multidisciplinary team of experts includes pediatric immunologists, nurses, psychosocial clinicians and more. We work together to provide accurate diagnosis and individualized treatment for your child.
Our doctors are researchers too, so your child will have access to the latest pediatric immunology clinical trials and most effective treatments.
At National Jewish Health for Kids you’ll find:
- Immunodeficiency and Immune System Evaluation Program
- Nationally recognized, board-certified immunologists, with decades of experience
- Advanced genetic testing
- Comprehensive immune function laboratory
- Continued follow-up to treat your child’s changing needs.
Programs & ServicesOutpatient Clinic (Pediatric)
Our Patient Education Program at National Jewish Health provides many free educational opportunities and support groups to assist patients and caregivers with managing illnesses and chronic conditions.
Download Free Patient Education Materials
There are a number of written materials to support patient education at National Jewish Health. They include Understanding Booklets, Med Facts, Test Facts, Medication handouts and more.
Reasons to Choose National Jewish Health
- The leading respiratory hospital in the nation and the only one devoted fully to the treatment of respiratory and related illnesses
- Ranked in the top ten by U.S. News & World Report every year that the Pulmonology category has been included in the rankings (27 years)
- Ranked in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation by HCAHPS
- Physicians consistently recognized among the best in the nation by multiple services, including Best Doctors in America and Castle Connolly
- Among the top 6% of organizations funded for research by the NIH, providing patients access to hundreds of active clinical trials
- 124-year history of focus on care, research and education serving patients from around the world with lung, heart, immune and related disorders
Make an Appointment
Many patients who come to National Jewish Health are trying to find answers to ongoing health issues. Our doctors use advanced testing to accurately diagnose our patients’ conditions and determine the best treatment plan.
Caeleb MacDonald is one of a handful of people in the world allergic to the only medication that can treat his hemophilia. Unable to receive a blood-clotting factor, he suffers unstoppable bleeding in his joints.