For your convenience, National Jewish operates a gift shop that features unique gifts, cards, candy, snacks and goodies. It is fully stocked with day to day essentials, including over the counter items, health products recommended by our own medical staff, stamps, magazines, and books.
Monday & Wedensday - 9:00am to 3:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Fridays - 8:30am to noon
Closed on Weekends and Holidays.
(located in the May Building next to the Cafeteria)
All proceeds from Nan and Dollie's Gift Shop will be used to purchase clinical and research equipment for National Jewish Health.
Everything you need for any occasion is right here and at the right price!
- Exclusive home and kitchen decor
- Photo frames and clocks
- Holiday-inspired seasonal favorites
- An amazing assortment of greeting cards and paper goods
- Women’s purses, wallets and accessories
- Women’s travel and leisure wear
- Children's plush toys and puzzles
- Women's fine jewelry for every occasion
- Last minute travel and personal necessities including: Vanicream and Sinus Rinse products recommended by our physicians
- Books and Magazines—including books from local authors
- Large assortment of candy and snacks
- National Jewish Health—Our own story: To help and to Heal is available in paperback
- National Jewish Health apparel and gifts
We accept: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
We have gift certificates and offer payroll deduction to our staff and employees.
Gift Shop History
Nan Pike, a member of the Denver Auxiliary, started the original gift shop out of her two-bedroom apartment in Denver. Nan was an active member of the Denver Auxiliary up until her death on April 10, 2001.
Before Nan's death, she and her friend Dollie Galter talked about having a shop in National Jewish Health. Dollie, who had been a long time supporter of National Jewish Health, purchased a cart for gift items. The cart was named "Dollie's Cart" and it was stocked daily by Denver Auxiliary volunteers who sold items at the front entrance of National Jewish Health.
In the late 1990's the first Gift Shop called "Dollie's Gift Shop" was opened and was operated by Denver Auxiliary Volunteers.
On October 15, 2004 National Jewish Health proudly opened and expanded gift shop named "Nan and Dollie's Gift Shop", located next to the cafeteria in the May building. "Nan and Dollie's Gift Shop" honors Nan Pike, Dollie Galter and all of the Denver Auxiliary Gift Shop Volunteers.
To contact Jackie Martinez, Gift Shop Manager, call 303.398.1489.