COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Patient Education Materials
Learn more about COVID-19 and how it affects specific health conditions in these printable patient education materials.
- Coronavirus Vaccine & Treatment
- How to Check for Shortness of Breath
- How to Check Your Pulse
- How to Disinfect to Kill Germs
- How to Put on a Surgical Mask
- How to Take Your Temperature
- Quarantining with Kids
- Social Distancing, Self-Isolation and Self-Quarantine
- Taking Care of Dry Skin Caused by Frequent Hand Washing
- Tips for Telehealth Appointments
Posters & Infographics
- Allergies, Cold, Flu or COVID-19 Virus?
- Back to School with Asthma & COVID-19
- Coronavirus 411
- How a Virus Infects the Body
- Stay Away! A Guide to Social Distancing, Self-Quarantine & Self-Isolation
- Stop Germs - Wash Your Hands!
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Virus or Bacteria — What’s the Difference?
- Wearing Masks – Do It Right
The information on our website is medically reviewed and accurate at the time of publication. Due to the changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, information may have since changed. CDC.gov and your state’s health department may offer additional guidance.