National Jewish Health is committed to the safety of our patients, staff and the community. Due to the concerns around COVID-19, we are temporarily suspending this support group. We plan to resume these classes as soon as possible and thank you for your understanding.
Provides education on diabetes topics. Talk with others who have diabetes and discover useful ways to succeed in taking care of your own diabetes.
The class and support group are meant for those:
- Diagnosed with prediabetes or diabetes
- Who need to learn or review self-management skills
- Who desire better blood sugar control
- Who have a family member with prediabetes or diabetes
You will walk away feeling more confident to take care of your diabetes!
RSVP is not needed.
- 1st Tuesday of every month, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Class Days:
- National Jewish Health Cafeteria