National Jewish Health Highlands Ranch
8671 S Quebec Street, Suite 120
Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
303.703.3646 (Sleep Studies 303.270.2708)
View map and get driving directions.
National Jewish Health at Highlands Ranch brings the best in asthma, allergy, and immunology care even closer to home.
National Jewish Health is committed to providing convenient access to world-renowned care. The Highlands Ranch location offers comprehensive allergy and immunology care for all ages. Our patients benefit from the latest diagnostic technology and innovative treatment for conditions including:
View videos and additional information on severe reactions to food allergies and anaphylaxis
Evaluation of adult and pediatric allergic, respiratory, and immune diseases
Immunotherapy (Allergy Shots) and Xolair injections
Specialty expertise in the diagnosis and management of complex cases
Coordinated access to the full range of National Jewish Health diagnostic services
Coordinated access to additional multidisciplinary services at National Jewish Health main campus including behavioral health, nutrition, rehabilitation services and education.
Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders
On-call coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Adult Sleep Center Services
Our fully accredited sleep medicine program is the region's largest and most comprehensive sleep disorders center.
Comprehensive clinic evaluation with Board Certified Sleep Specialists
Diagnostic sleep studies supported by quality data and scoring. Sleep studies are performed at TownePlace Suites by Marriott in the Denver Tech Center, located at 7877 S. Chester Street. in Englewood.
Multidisciplinary treatment options and therapies.
Schedule an Appointment
Allergy and Immunology
For patient appointments, please call: 303.703.3646.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday.
If you are going to have allergy testing performed, review our materials on intradermal and prick skin testing.
To request a copy of your medical records, please download and fill out the authorization form (PDF).
National Jewish Health in Highlands Ranch is staffed by a team of highly skilled physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals with expertise in adult and pediatric asthma, allergy, and immunology.
- Bruce Bender, PhD, Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Donna Bratton, MD, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- J. Kern Buckner, MD, Adult Cardiology
- Kirstin Carel, MD, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Ann Cartwright, PA-C, Adult Sleep Medicine
- Eugene Choo, MD, Adult Allergy & Immunology
- Brent Fenster, MD, Adult Cardiology
- David Fleischer, MD, Pediatric Food Allergy
- Teofilo L Lee-Chiong Jr, MD, Adult Sleep Disorders
- Richard Meehan, MD, Adult Rheumatology
- Lisa Meltzer, PhD, Pediatric Behavioral Sleep Disorders
- Michael Miller, MEdS, LCSW, Pediatric Behavioral Health
- Luette Morton, MD, Adult Gastroenterology
- Daniel A. Searing, MD, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Tho Truong, MD, Adult Allergy & Immunology
To reach the on-call physician after hours, please call 303.703.3646.
Physician and healthcare professionals, please call 303.703.3646.