Whether you have been diagnosed with cancer or are at risk for developing cancer, you can trust your care to the oncologists at National Jewish Health in Denver, Colorado.
Our multidisciplinary oncology team diagnoses, treats and provides long-term follow-up care for adult cancer patients. We know that every patient is unique, and we review your cancer risk or diagnosis to determine the best treatment for you.
Our doctors are researchers too, so you have access to the latest cancer clinical trials and most effective treatments.
Cancer Care at National Jewish Health
At National Jewish Health, you’ll find:
- The latest clinical trials
- Outpatient oncology clinics in Denver, Golden and Thornton
- A full range of advanced testing and treatment options, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery, when appropriate
- Weekly multidisciplinary Tumor Board meetings to discuss cases
- Behavioral health care for you and the whole family
- Full service rehabilitation program
- Coordinated care personalized to your health and genetics
- Palliative care services
- Cancer support group.
Our oncology team is here to help through every step of your cancer journey.
Condition InformationLung Cancer: Overview
Programs & ServicesLung Cancer Screening CT Program
Sofi Abraham, NP
Laurie L. Carr, MD
Rosane De Oliveira Duarte Achcar, MD, FCAP, FASCP
Chris Fine, MD, FACC
Kristen Glisinski, MD
Christopher B. Jones, MD
Robert Kantor, MD
Jeffrey Kern, MD
Bronwyn Long, DNP, MBA, ACHPN, AOCNS, ACNS-BC
Robert A. Meguid, MPH, MD
John D. Mitchell, MD
Nathan Murphey, NP
Rao Mushtaq, MD
Mohammed Salhab, MD
Cheri Seeley, MS, PA
Jordan Trudell, FNP-C
Ellen Volker, MD, MSPH
Our Patient Education Program at National Jewish Health provides many free educational opportunities and support groups to assist patients and caregivers with managing illnesses and chronic conditions.
Download Free Patient Education Materials
There are a number of written materials to support patient education at National Jewish Health. They include Understanding Booklets, Med Facts, Test Facts, Medication handouts and more.
Reasons to Choose National Jewish Health
- The leading respiratory hospital in the nation and the only one devoted fully to the treatment of respiratory and related illnesses
- Ranked #1 or #2 in Pulmonology by U.S. News & World Report for 26 consecutive years
- Ranked in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation by HCAHPS
- Physicians consistently recognized among the best in the nation by multiple services, including Best Doctors in America and Castle Connolly
- Among the top 6% of organizations funded for research by the NIH, providing patients access to hundreds of active clinical trials
- 124-year history of focus on care, research and education serving patients from around the world with lung, heart, immune and related disorders
Make an Appointment
Many patients who come to National Jewish Health are trying to find answers to ongoing health issues. Our doctors use advanced testing to accurately diagnose our patients’ conditions and determine the best treatment plan.
Patients come here from around the world to receive treatment they can’t find anywhere else.