These two types of therapy are focused on improving, developing or restoring function lost to illness, injury or disease. Occupational therapy helps restore your ability to perform functions in your daily life. Physical therapy helps restore physical function and overall fitness and wellness. Our areas of focus for adult and pediatric patients include:
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Ergonomic Assessment and Intervention
- Vestibular Evaluation and Treatment
- Lymphedema Management
- Peripheral Neuropathy Evaluation and Treatment
- Neurological Injury Therapy
- Physical therapy directed personal training programs
Occupational therapy is a rehabilitation and healthcare profession. It provides service to people of all ages who have developmental, physical, emotional, neurological, learning, or social deficiencies. Due to these conditions, these individuals may need help in learning or relearning skills to enable them to lead independent, productive, and satisfying lives. Occupational therapy is focused on improving your ability to perform tasks or function in your daily life.
- Evaluation of developmental delay and treatment
- Fine motor skills evaluation and treatment
- Treatment of Sensory Integration Dysfunction
- Feeding and oral motor evaluation and treatment
- Visual motor and perceptual evaluation and treatment
- Organizational skills
Learn how occupational therapy can benefit children.