National Jewish Health offers a number of additional programs and services to help you navigate life.
Family Care & Education
National Jewish Health is excited to partner with Bright Horizons to offer important benefits to support your family's care and education.
- Priority access and discounts full-time child care
- Adult and elder care
- Emergency back-up care – Subsidized by National Jewish Health
- Academic support and tutoring
- Free membership to Sittercity, where you can find nannies, sitters, elder caregivers, pet sitters, housekeepers, and more.
- Employee Assistance Program - National Jewish Health offers an employee assistance program to help employees balance both their personal and professional lives.
- LegalEASE - Access a network of 10,000 attorneys for unlimited legal advice.
- ID Watchdog - ID Watchdog offers Identity Monitoring, Identity Theft Detection, and Resolution Services to protect you and your family from becoming the next victim. This benefit is provided at no cost to employees.
- Auto/Home Insurance - This voluntary benefit program provides you with access to special savings on auto and home insurance, exclusively available to NJH employees.
- Pet Insurance