National Jewish Health offers a number of additional programs and services to help you navigate life.
Family Care & Education
National Jewish Health is excited to partner with Bright Horizons to offer important benefits to support your family's care and education.
- Priority access and discounts full-time child care
- Adult and elder care
- Emergency back-up care – Subsidized by National Jewish Health
- Academic support and tutoring
- Free membership to Sittercity, where you can find nannies, sitters, elder caregivers, pet sitters, housekeepers, and more.
Sonic Boom Wellness
Sonic Boom is a wellness program available for all benefits eligible employees! Sonic Boom provides tons of tools, resources, contests and challenges to help you focus on optimal nutrition, physical activity, stress reduction and more. The challenges are fun and you can earn some cool recognition and rewards along the way!
- Employee Assistance Program - National Jewish Health offers an employee assistance program to help employees balance both their personal and professional lives.
- ARAG Legal Plan - Access a network of 10,000 attorneys for unlimited legal advice.
- ID Watchdog - ID Watchdog offers Identity Monitoring, Identity Theft Detection, and Resolution Services to protect you and your family from becoming the next victim. This benefit is provided at no cost to employees.
- Auto/Home Insurance - This voluntary benefit program provides you with access to special savings on auto and home insurance, exclusively available to NJH employees.