Adult Immediate Care
National Jewish Health Immediate Care in Denver is staffed by physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine. Our expert team treats a wide variety of urgent illnesses and minor injuries.
Illnesses & Injuries Requiring Urgent Treatment
- Acute respiratory illnesses such as asthma, cough, bronchitis, COPD exacerbations and more
- Allergic reactions and insect stings
- Flu, COVID and other viruses
- Minor cuts, burns and rashes
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration
- Onsite laboratory and imaging services
- Sore throat, sinusitis and ear infections
- Sprains, strains and broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
Looking for COVID-19 Care?
Visit our website to learn about COVID-19 care options available at National Jewish Health. Learn More