45th Annual Pulmonary and Allergy Update at Keystone
February 1-4, 2023 • Keystone, Colorado
About the Meeting: National Jewish Health will be holding its 45th Annual Pulmonary and Allergy Update meeting at the Keystone Conference Center on February 1-4, 2023. For more information about the conference including housing, shuttle and ski rentals please visit www.njhealth.org/keystone2023.
Sponsor and Exhibit Levels:
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Friday, February 3, 2023
Thursday, February 2, 2023
Saturday, February 4, 2023
Exhibitor Policy Agreement:
- National Jewish Health as the accredited provider bears sole responsibility for the control of content and planning of this CME activity.
- Exhibitor agrees to abide by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education: https://accme.org/accreditation-rules/standards-for-integrity-independence-accredited-ce.
- Standard 2.2: Accredited education must be free of marketing or sales of products or services.
- Standard 2.3: The accredited provider must not share the names or contact information of learners with any ineligible company or its agents without the explicit consent of the individual learner.
- Standard 5: Accredited providers are responsible for ensuring that education is separate from marketing by ineligible companies—including advertising, sales, exhibits, and promotion.
- Standard 5.1: Arrangements to allow ineligible companies to market or exhibit in association with accredited education must not influence any decisions related to the planning, delivery, and evaluation of the education; must not interfere with the presentation of the education; nor can they be a condition of the provision of financial or in-kind support from ineligible companies for the education.
- Exhibitors may only distribute marketing or promotional materials in the designated exhibit space.
- Exhibitors may attend the educational session but must not engage in sales, promotional activities, or distribute product-specific advertisements while in the designated location of the educational activity.
- Exhibit space is conveniently located just steps from the meeting room and the agenda is designed to allow time for attendees to visit the exhibit hall.
- This exhibit opportunity is available to multiple organizations.