The Lung Nodule Clinic is designed to help diagnose, monitor and treat patients with previously identified or suspected lung nodules.
The Lung Nodule Clinic combines state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment with world-class pulmonologists and radiologists to give patients complete testing and a tailored treatment plan. The goals of the clinic are to maximize early detection of lung disease with minimal procedures for patient convenience and cost consideration and to assist referring providers with ongoing lung nodule monitoring.
National Jewish Health follows the Fleischner Society Guidelines when lung nodules just need to be monitored. Download the guidelines (PDF).
- Quick access to initial visit appointment
- On-site high definition CT with immediate interpretation
by thoracic radiologists
- Immediate assessment, diagnosis, and recommendations
- Continuity of care by the same team of doctors
- Coordination of specialty care
- Ongoing communication with referring providers
- Patient education throughout the process