If your child suffers from recurring infections, they may be the result of an immune disorder – a lack of something in your child’s immune system. Immune disorders reduce your child’s ability to fight infection. Allergies, food allergies, eczema and asthma are examples of immune disorders.
As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, National Jewish Health for Kids in Denver, Colorado, cares for children of all ages with both common and rare immune disorders. Our multidisciplinary team of experts includes pediatric immunologists, nurses, psychosocial clinicians and more. We work together to provide accurate diagnosis and individualized treatment for your child.
Our doctors are researchers, too, so your child will have access to the latest pediatric immunology clinical trials and most effective treatments.
At National Jewish Health for Kids you’ll find:
- The only diagnosis and treatment center for immune disorders in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Immunodeficiency and Immune System Evaluation Program
- Nationally recognized, board-certified immunologists, with decades of experience
- Advanced genetic testing
- Comprehensive immune function laboratory
- Continued follow-up to treat your child’s changing needs.