If your child has a chronic physical illness, it could have an effect on his or her mental health. Or your child’s behavior may lead you to think that he or she has a mental health challenge.
The pediatric behavioral health team at National Jewish Health for Kids in Denver, Colorado, can help. Our team of experienced child psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and creative art therapists provides a wide range of mental health services for your child and your entire family. These services can include individual, family and/or group therapy.
Our doctors are researchers, too, so your child will have access to the latest pediatric behavioral health clinical trials and most effective treatments.
At National Jewish Health for Kids you’ll find:
- Customized individual, family and group therapy
- Help with sleep disturbances
- Psychological assessment and treatment
- Art therapy
- Play-based Child Life Program to help cope with illness and treatment
- Continued follow-up to treat your child’s changing needs.
Learn about Psychosocial & Behavioral Health Programs.