If you have a digestive disorder, you want the best care possible. Whether it’s reflux disease such as GERD, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), colon polyps or cancer, liver disease or any gastrointestinal disease, you can trust the gastroenterologists at National Jewish Health in Denver, Colorado.
Our doctors are experts in treating all digestive disorders. As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, our gastroenterologists understand the impact that chronic digestive diseases have on allergies, and respiratory and autoimmune diseases.
Our gastroenterologists are researchers, too, so you have access to the latest gastroenterology clinical trials and most effective treatments.
Gastroenterology Care at National Jewish Health
At National Jewish Health, you’ll find:
- The latest clinical trials
- Comprehensive care for the entire range of gastrointestinal diseases
- Early cancer detection through a colon cancer screening program
- Nutrition advice from expert dietitians
- Specialized nurses who work one-on-one with you and your family.
Our multidisciplinary team of gastroenterology specialists works together to develop an individualized plan of care for you and your needs.
Learn more about the Gastroenterology Program.