Helen L. Rider Health Information Center
Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M
Smith Building, near the Cafeteria entrance
This center is a resource area for patients, located nearest the entrance of the library. The center is available for use by patients and families visiting National Jewish Health. The library is not open to the general public.
The center features:
- Comfortable, quiet seating and a work table.
- Books on health-related issues, available for check-out.
- Understanding Booklets, offering overviews on various health topics.
- Access to MedFacts sheets and pamphlets on specific diseases and health issues.
- Two computers with wireless internet access and a printer.
- Our Little Free Library cart, where patients can find free books to take.
- Maps and information about the Denver area.
- Fax machine, copier, and scanner.
Librarians are on site and available to help.
Expert Search Services:
Have questions? Our librarians can help you find information about the conditions we treat and beyond. With access to subscription databases, books, and more we can guide your search towards reliable and trustworthy sources.
MyChart Set Up:
We can assist with MyChart account set up, general access questions, and troubleshooting.
For more information, visit our patient resources guide.