Users must register:
- Log on to the National Jewish Health Spyderweb
- Click “Cytometry”
- Upper left hand corner click “register here”
- Fill in all boxes – click “sign in”
- Flow staff must unlock new user – call lab x1330
For Registered Users
- Fill in “username” and “password” boxes (staff does not have access to passwords)
- Pick machine or microscope
- Pick date from calendar
- Check off the time – pay attention to am or pm, 15 min increments are available. Microscopes should be signed up for a minimum of ½hr. (lamp requirement)
- Click “Reserve checked” box. Your name will appear online, Flowlab: Today’s schedule
All scheduling is done on-line except for sorting reservations.
All sorting reservations must be approved by flow staff, Goodman Rm 1014 or 1015.
||*Running BSL-2 samples
|Marianas Spinning Disk
|All other microscopes
*Running BSL-2 samples is limited to NJHealth users and requires annual IBC approval.
An outside company working in conjunction with a NJHealth member who has NJH IBC approval for BSL-2 would pay $142.50/hr. for running BSL-2 samples.
All Cancer center members receive a 5% discount.
There is a “Reserved rate” of .4 x hourly rate and a “Used rate” of .6 x hourly rate.
- If you reserve time and use it: you will be charged the total hourly rate
- If you cancel before 24 hrs. of scheduled time: you will not incur any charges
- If you cancel within 24 hrs. of scheduled time: you will be charged for reserved time only (.4 x hourly rate)
- If you sign up and use on same day: no reserved time will be charged – you will be charged for used time only (.6 x hourly rate)
All questions about billing should be referred to Flow staff.