General Project Management
This includes monthly maintenance of project, which is based on:
- Scope of projectTraining needs of PI and other project staff (optional one time or ongoing based on PI needs).
- Administrative/project responsibilities of Research Assistants (optional one time or ongoing based on PI needs).
- Creation and detail of Project Management Plan.
- Creation of project specific forms.
Portions of the Project Management are optional and dependent upon individual projects. Maintenance costs cover the cost of software licenses, the use of workstations, and expertise of staff. The Quantitative Imaging Lab Manager can create a project specific quote.
Storage and Archive
The Quantitative Imaging Lab will meet with the PI or designee to establish method and procedures for storage and archival of data. A monthly flat fee will be charged for ongoing maintenance, based on the amount of data..
This is the cost of receipt, QA, and analysis of scans.
- Data Receipt and QA
- CT Analysis
Additional services are available at PI's request for an additional charge.
- Procedures Manual
- Start-up and Close-out activities
- Investigator Meetings
- Data Transfers
- CRF/eCRF Corrections
Please contact Dr. David Lynch, LynchD@njhealth.org or 303-270-2810 for a quote.