The purpose of the Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Support Group is to provide great resources, education and support for patients with sleep apnea and the community at large.
- Saturday, April 23, 2016, Topic: Cleaning PAP Equipment
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, Topic: CPAP Problems & Solutions
Meetings will include:
- Guest speaker lectures on topics related to sleep apnea and CPAP use
- Meeting with local industry representatives
- Looking at the newest CPAP masks and equipment
- Free blood pressure checks
- Sleep techs and respiratory therapists available to answer questions, trouble shoot mask issues and check equipment
- Free breakfast and coffee
- Raffle prizes
For questions, please contact Ann Cartwright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates: 3rd Saturday of every Month, 10am-12pm (with a few exceptions)
Class Days: Saturday
View All Adult Classes