Have you been diagnosed with sleep apnea?
Have you been scheduled for a sleep study?
Are you using CPAP?
Are you struggling with CPAP?
Join us for one of our support groups, free and open to the public. Untreated sleep apnea can lead to serious medical issues such as:
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- heart attacks
- irregular heart rhythms
See attached flyer.
Meetings will include:
- See the newest CPAP masks and equipment
- Free blood pressure checks
- Free CPAP equipment checks
- Meet with local equipment companies
- Raffle prizes
- Free breakfast and coffee
For questions, please contact Ann Cartwright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates: One Saturday of every month, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. (with a few exceptions)
Class Days: Saturday
View All Adult Classes