Airport to hotel transportation is sometimes available through the individual lodging facilities. Please ask about this when making your lodging arrangements. If the lodging facility does not offer transportation from the airport, you may try these services:
- #1 Affordable Car Service – 303.437.7337
- This car service also provides discounted rates to and from National Jewish Health for patients and staff.
- ABC Shuttle – 303.696.9559
- Shared ride - $17.00 per way
- Private ride – only $45.00 per way
- Denver Premier Limousine – 303.332.4588
- Private ride - $65.00 per way
- This is a discount for Sage hotels only. Guests can say they are with National Jewish Health.
Rental Car Service
Denver is easily accessible by interstate highways. Driving conditions are usually excellent, except during winter storms, when radio and TV weather reports will give you helpful information. Also, the Colorado Department of Highways operates a 24-hour hotline on road conditions statewide. The number to call is 303.639.1111 or visit the website at http://www.cotrip.org/.
Get driving directions to National Jewish Health from the airport or coming in to Denver by road from various directions.
Denver’s bus and light rail system is run by RTD (Regional Transportation District). Denver’s bus system operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, across eight counties in the Denver metro area. Buses run on most main streets throughout the Denver area and to the airport (SkyRide).
Visit RTD for bus, light rail and SkyRide schedules, routes and fare information.
Taxi services are an alternative to Denver’s public transportation system. A quick search for “Taxicabs & Other Transportation” will reveal numerous taxi services. If flying into Denver International Airport, taxies are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Some taxi service companies in the area include: