Getting Started with My National Jewish Health
Patient Portal Account Set Up
The first time you set up your account, you will need to enter your contact information.
If you are new to National Jewish Health, you also will need to provide your Primary Care Physician (PCP) contact information and insurance information, as well as complete a medical screening questionnaire.
1. Click on the Patient Portal Login link in the top right corner of any njhealth.org page.
2. Go to "First time users, click here to register for an Online Account"
3. Complete the step-by-step registration process.
4. At the end of the registration process, you will be asked if you would like to become a patient, or if you are a current patient.
5. If you are a new patient, you will be directed to the patient forms segment of the registration process.
6. If you are a current patient, you have completed the registration process and will receive an “Account Created” e-mail within 2 business days.