National Jewish Health South Denver
499 East Hampden Avenue, Suite 300
Englewood, CO 80113
(On the Swedish Medical Center campus)
View map and get driving directions.
The specialists at National Jewish Health South Denver provide specialized community care to adults in the areas of pulmonary, sleep and critical care medicine. Our physicians have extensive experience and training in these fields.
Our pulmonologists play a special role in diagnosing and treating disorders, including:
- Pulmonary functions tests
- Chest X-rays
- On-call coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- Pulmonary consultations at Swedish, Porter, Littleton, Craig and Select Specialty Hospitals
- Continuity of care for inpatients and outpatients
Schedule an Appointment
For patient appointments, please call 303.788.8500.
Appointments are available 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Michelle Beutz, MD – Pulmonary, Sleep
- Charlene Brady, MD - Critical Care
- James Fenton, MD – Pulmonary
- Robert Glidewell, PsyD - Sleep Psychology
- Kasia Hoover, PA-C
- Luciano B. Lemos-Filho, MD, MS
- Catherine McGraw, C-ANP
- Robert Maulitz, MD – Pulmonary