Please call the National Jewish Health Boca Raton office at 561.477.5400 for opportunity drawing tickets and golden tickets.
- Donation recommended but not required for the opportunity and golden ticket drawings.
- All prizes won valued at $600 and above require a W9 form for tax purposes.
- For the silent auction, all sales are final; there will be no exchanges or refunds on items. Every item is sold “as-is.”
- For the silent auction packages, National Jewish Health reserves the right to withhold delivery of item until verification of payment is received. Payment types accepted: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- You do not need to be present to win any of the prizes. In the event you are not present to claim your item, please ensure you have left your contact information at the registration table with a National Jewish Health staff person or volunteer so that we may coordinate payment and/or delivery.