Capital Area Breath of Life Golf Classic
For more than 20 years, National Jewish Health has held an annual golf tournament in the D.C. metro area. Since the Golf Classic’s inception, players and friends have raised more than $1 million dollars to support life-saving research and treatment of respiratory, cardiac and immune-related diseases.
Solvin W. Gordon
Robert M. Keats
Dale D. Schuble
The Schuble Family Foundation
Join us for a day of golf, food, drinks, contests and more.
Registration & Lunch
Awards Ceremony & Cocktails
Best Score - Scramble, Shamble & Women's Division
Norbeck Country Club
Norbeck Country Club is one of the most beautiful and challenging courses in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, and is respected as a fine test of golf, having hosted many prominent events over the past 60 years. With its gently rolling fairways and small greens, the 7,019-yard course offers six sets of tees and provides the expert player a challenging experience yet is still a fair test for the average golfer.
Norbeck Country Club deems the safety of members, staff and guests of utmost importance. To ensure the safest possible environment for all present at the club, and in compliance with Montgomery County Board of Health regulations, the following rules apply:
• Face coverings are required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status, except when you are eating and/or drinking.
• Face coverings are not required in outdoor spaces.
• Locker rooms are open and showers are accessible.
• Restrooms are cleaned and sanitized routinely.
• Golf carts can be shared and are sanitized after every use. Should you wish to have your own cart, please inform us in advance.
• Golf clubs are available for rent, but it is highly advised that guests bring their own clubs.
For information on the National Jewish Health COVID-19 response click here. For information on Maryland COVID-19 guidelines click here.
Improving and Saving Lives
At National Jewish Health, our personalized approach to medical care is world-renowned. Your support helps ensure we continue to perform cutting-edge research and treatment of respiratory, cardiac and immune-related diseases, including severe asthma and allergies, COPD, cystic fibrosis, deployment-related lung disease, diabetes, interstitial lung disease, as well as COVID-19.
Learn more about research and care at National Jewish Health.