Imaging Physician Order Forms
The Institute for Advanced Biomedical Imaging combines cutting-edge technology with the expertise of some of the best thoracic radiologists in the world. This unparalleled expertise provides advanced diagnostics that help tailor diagnoses and treatments to each individual patient.
National Jewish Health integrated Siemens Healthcare technology into its radiology department to more accurately diagnose respiratory, cardiac, abdominal and immune system diseases. National Jewish Health and Siemens Healthcare formed a strategic alliance based on our shared vision of personalized medicine to improve and develop novel imaging and diagnostic technologies using genomics, proteomics, integrated research strategies and clinical care.
Comprehensive assessments are available for:
- Cardiothoracic conditions
- Autoimmune and connective tissue disease-related problems
- General medical imaging needs
The Institute for Advanced Biomedical Imaging offers:
- Personalized and integrated multidisciplinary imaging services
- Advanced cardiothoracic imaging
- Faster, more accurate diagnoses
- Reduced radiation exposure
- Thoughtful, in-depth image review and analysis
- Timely reporting
Learn some interesting facts about our Siemens SOMATOM Definition dual source CT system.
Just as we tailor our treatment programs for each patient's individual needs, we also individualize our diagnostic capabilities to those specific needs. The wide variety of imaging equipment in our Institute affords many noninvasive options for diagnosing difficult cases.
Imaging technology includes:
Learn about some of the imaging tests we offer.
National Jewish Health radiologists are fellowship-trained and board-certified with more than 100 years of combined experience. Our goal is to diagnose disease states early, perhaps even before symptoms appear, enabling referring physicians to prepare and execute treatment plans earlier for maximum impact.
- Board-certified cardiothoracic, musculoskeletal, pediatric, neuroradiologists and abdominal radiologists.
- Integrated collaboration between radiologists and cardiologists, who are leaders in their fields
- Reputation for tenacity and thoroughness in probing and making accurate diagnoses
- Our radiologists participate in weekly clinical conferences and are available throughout the day for clinical consultations and case reviews
- Upon request, radiologists provide formal interpretations of outside examinations
- Access to world-class multispecialty care, if desired
National Jewish Health maintains the latest medical technology in all areas. Our equipment provides extraordinarily detailed and accurate information quickly.
- First in the region to have the Siemens Dual Source 64 slice and 128 slice CT scanners
- One of the first 40-slice high definition PET/CT scanners in the region
- 1.5T ultra-short bore MR scanner offers imaging with the revolutionary Total Imaging Matrix technology
- 3-D imaging
- 100% voice recognition software can provide reports within a short time frame
- Picture Archiving and Communicating System (PACS)