2022 Holiday Schedule
Shipping companies such as FedEx and UPS do not deliver or pick up packages on the following holidays:
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 30, 2022)
- Independence Day (Monday, July 4, 2022)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 5, 2022)
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 24, 2022)
- Christmas Day (Monday, December 26, 2022)
- New Year’s Day (Monday, January 2, 2023)
National Jewish Health Advanced Diagnostic Laboratories will not be receiving or processing samples on these days.
Frozen specimens shipped on the day preceding the holiday must have adequate dry ice to ensure the specimen stays frozen until specimen is delivered the day following the holiday. If possible, it is recommended to hold these specimens until regular shipping resumes.
For additional information, please contact Customer Service at 800.550.6227.