46th Annual Pulmonary and Allergy Update at Keystone
January 24-27, 2024 • Keystone, Colorado
About the Meeting: National Jewish Health will be holding its 46th Annual Pulmonary and Allergy Update meeting at the Keystone Conference Center on January 24-27, 2024. For more information about the conference including housing, shuttle and ski rentals please visit njhealth.org/keystone2024.
Sponsor and Exhibit Levels:
Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Friday, January 26, 2024
Thursday, January 25, 2024
Saturday, January 27, 2024
Exhibitor Policy Agreement:
- National Jewish Health as the accredited provider bears sole responsibility for the control of content and planning of this CME activity.
- Exhibitor agrees to abide by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education: https://accme.org/accreditation-rules/standards-for-integrity-independence-accredited-ce.
- Standard 2.2: Accredited education must be free of marketing or sales of products or services.
- Standard 2.3: The accredited provider must not share the names or contact information of learners with any ineligible company or its agents without the explicit consent of the individual learner.
- Standard 5: Accredited providers are responsible for ensuring that education is separate from marketing by ineligible companies—including advertising, sales, exhibits, and promotion.
- Standard 5.1: Arrangements to allow ineligible companies to market or exhibit in association with accredited education must not influence any decisions related to the planning, delivery, and evaluation of the education; must not interfere with the presentation of the education; nor can they be a condition of the provision of financial or in-kind support from ineligible companies for the education.
- Exhibitors may only distribute marketing or promotional materials in the designated exhibit space.
- Exhibitors may attend the educational session but must not engage in sales, promotional activities, or distribute product-specific advertisements while in the designated location of the educational activity.
- Exhibit space is conveniently located just steps from the meeting room and the agenda is designed to allow time for attendees to visit the exhibit hall.
- This exhibit opportunity is available to multiple organizations.
- Exhibitor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by The Vail Corporation, including without limitation, its parent and subsidiary corporations, agents, employees, officers or directors and affiliates and insurance companies (the “Released Parties”) which results from any act or omission of exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any damages or charges resulting from or arising from or out of the exhibitor’s use of Resort and its property. Exhibitor’s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages or expenses arising from or out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of exhibitor’s occupancy and/or use of the exhibition premises, the Resort or any part thereof. The exhibitor understands that Resort does not maintain insurance covering the exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.