Faculty Benefits of Working with Professional Education
- Take part in teaching opportunities that can be included in your academic portfolio
- Earn CME credit for developing and presenting educational content
- Become established as a thought leader in the conditions you treat, both locally and nationally
- Engage in a forum for sharing your experiences and expertise, and ultimately improve patient care
- Receive honoraria and AEF support
For more information about working with the Office of Professional Education, and to submit program ideas, please contact Andrea Harshman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.398.1000 (x1000).