National Jewish Health Health is conducting a phase I study for healthy adults who have a history of mild intermittent asthma.
- Adults ages 18-45 years
- Non smoker for the last year, with a history of less than five years of smoking
- Mild asthma with occasional rescue inhaler use only
Study participation involves:
- Three overnight visits to our center with additional out-patient follow-up visits
- Patients will receive a single escalated dose of the investigational study medication
- Patients will receive all study related exams and procedures at no cost
- Financial compensation for time and travel.