We are conducting a research study of an investigational medication that may improve lung function in those patients with CF by treating harmful bacteria, pseudomonas aeruginosa. The study medication uses a portable inhaler and takes less time to administer compared to a nebulized treatment.
- Males and females 18 years of age and older
- Have a diagnosis of p. aeruginosa within the past 6 months
Study Participation involves:
- Study related care at no charge
- Physicals, exams, lab services
- Active study medication - no placebo
- Financial compensation for time and travel