A Holistic Approach to Multidisciplinary Management of Atopic Dermatitis in Pediatric Patients: Lessons from an Academic Medical Center
Join us for this free CME live webinar.
Optimizing outcomes for pediatric patients with Atopic Dermatitis (AD) can be challenging. Early recognition and differential diagnosis are imperative to maximize control and overall management of the disease.
Date and time:
- Thursday, August 13, 2020 – 11:00 am to 12:00 pm MDT (Begins at 1:00 pm EDT, 12:00 pm CDT and 10:00 am PDT)
Allergists, dermatologists, and pediatricians who are involved in the care and treatment of patients with mild to moderate atopic dermatitis.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be better able to:
- Distinguish clinical features of Atopic Dermatitis.
- Summarize research on the safety, efficacy, and mechanisms of action of current and emerging therapies for the treatment of atopic dermatitis in pediatric patients.
- Select treatments for pediatric patients with Atopic Dermatitis utilizing a stepwise approach.
- Develop strategies for a holistic, multidisciplinary approach to the management of atopic dermatitis in pediatric patients.
Mark Boguniewicz, MD
Professor of Medicine
Division of Pediatric Allergy & Clinical Immunology
Department of Pediatrics
National Jewish Health, Denver, CO
For questions, please email the Office of Professional Education at National Jewish Health at email@example.com or call 303.398.1000 or 800.844.2305. To register for the webinar, please click here.
Accreditation and Designation Statements:
Physicians: National Jewish Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
National Jewish Health designates this live internet activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This educational activity is supported by an educational grant from Pfizer.