National Jewish Health Physicians Recognized by 5280 Magazine
JULY 26, 2019
DENVER — National Jewish Health physicians, across a variety of specialties, were named "Top Doctors" on the 2019 list of Denver-area physicians published by 5280 Magazine
. Top doctors are those named most often by more than 10,000 Denver metro-area doctors who were asked, specialty by specialty, which physicians they would trust to treat themselves or a loved one.
The National Jewish Health physicians selected as the best in their field include:
- Laurie L. Carr, MD – medical oncology
- Steve D. Groshong, MD – pathology
- Flavia Hoyte, MD – allergy and immunology
- Todd T. Kingdom*, MD – otolaryngology
- David A. Lynch, MD – diagnostic radiology
- Lisa A. Maier, MD – occupational medicine
- John Mitchell*, MD – thoracic and cardiac surgery
- Cecile S. Rose, MD – occupational medicine
- Raphael Sung, MD – clinical cardiac electrophysiology
- Sheila Tsai, MD – sleep medicine
- Michael Weyant*, MD – thoracic and cardiac surgery
- Brian K. Wise, MD – child and adolescent psychiatry
- Santi Yarlagadda, MD – advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology
*These doctors' primary practices are at University of Colorado Hospital and have privileges at National Jewish Health.
National Jewish Health is the leading respiratory hospital in the nation. Founded 120 years ago as a nonprofit hospital, National Jewish Health today is the only facility in the world dedicated exclusively to groundbreaking medical research and treatment of patients with respiratory, cardiac, immune and related disorders. Patients and families come to National Jewish Health from around the world to receive cutting-edge, comprehensive, coordinated care. To learn more, visit the media resources page.