The specialists at National Jewish Health South Denver provide specialized community care to adults in the areas of pulmonary, sleep and critical care medicine. Our physicians have extensive experience and training in these fields.
Our pulmonologists play a special role in diagnosing and treating disorders, including:
- Pulmonary functions tests
- Chest X-rays
- On-call coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- Pulmonary consultations at Swedish, Porter, Craig and Kindred Hospital
- Continuity of care for inpatients and outpatients
Schedule an Appointment
For patient appointments, please call 303.788.8500.
Appointments are available 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Jacob Beans, MSN, NP-C – Pulmonary
- Michelle Beutz, MD – Pulmonary, Sleep
- Matthew Cohn, MD – Pulmonary
- James Fenton, MD – Pulmonary
- Kasia Hoover, PA-C
- Luciano B. Lemos-Filho, MD, MS - Critical Care
- Robert Maulitz, MD – Pulmonary
- Richard Mountain, MD – Pulmonary
- James Pellerin, MD – Pulmonary, Critical Care
- Ahmad Rashid, MD – Pulmonary, Critical Care
- David Taryle, MD – Pulmonary
- Mary Warner, MD – Critical Care
- Jennifer Wink, MD – Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep