The Sleep Center
Contact Us 303.270.2708
The Sleep Center at National Jewish Health is the oldest and most comprehensive sleep medicine program in the Denver region. We have the most up-to-date information on sleep disorders and the most current technology available to treat and diagnose all respiratory and non-respiratory sleep disorders such as:
We have a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to sleep medicine. Our board certified sleep medicine specialists work with referring physicians and patients to coordinate the appropriate level of diagnosis and treatment necessary for patient success. Regardless of the level of care required, from consultation to treatment therapies, patients will benefit from our full complement of resources.
- Consultation with board certified sleep specialists
- Comprehensive clinic evaluation and testing for all sleep disorders
- Diagnostic sleep studies, supported by quality data acquisition and scoring
- Multidisciplinary treatment options and therapies, including CPAP setup
- In-lab polysomnography (PSG)
- Home sleep testing
- Patient education
- CPAP mask fit and acclimation
- Treatment follow-up and compliance monitoring
- CBTi- cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia
- Sleep research participation opportunities
- Complimentary CPAP compliance services
- Women's sleep services
Learn answers to frequently asked questions for sleep patients.
Sleep Center Locations
The Sleep Center has multiple clinic and study locations. Follow the links to view maps and get driving directions:
- Denver at 1400 Jackson Street (Clinic and sleep studies)
- Highlands Ranch at 8671 South Quebec Street (Clinic only, sleep studies are performed in Englewood)
- Englewood at TownePlace Suites by Marriott in the Denver Tech Center, at 7877 South Chester Street (Sleep studies only)
- Broomfield in the TownePlace Suites by Marriott at 480 Flatiron Boulevard (Sleep studies only)
Patients interested in participating in a research study should contact the Clinical Research Unit at 303.398.1911.
Refer a Patient
To refer a patient, complete our referral form and fax it to us at 303.270.2109. Our staff will take it from there. For your convenience, we can pre-authorize studies and clinic visits for most insurance plans. Our schedulers will call your patient to schedule his/her sleep study of clinic appointment and will notify you of the scheduled date. If you would like pre-completed referral forms, call us at 303.270.2708.
You should receive a faxed report of the results or your patient's sleep study or clinic evaluation within seven days.
If you would like to schedule a Lunch and Learn for your office, call us at 303.270.2708. Our doctors are also available to speak to healthcare professional groups about sleep disorders.
The Sleep Center is one of the few sleep medicine programs in the Denver region accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. In order to maintain the AASM accreditation, we must continually demonstrate performance that meets or exceeds the highest level of performance standards.
In addition, National Jewish Health is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. This accreditation requires the adherence to strict quality and performance standards.