Physical Therapy (PT) is a rehabilitation and healthcare profession that assists patients of all ages through evaluation, treatment and education to lead a full and satisfying life within their family, school and community. Physical therapists address areas such as gross motor development (ball skills, running, coordination of the larger muscles), ability to move, preventing the loss of mobilitymuscle strength & endurance, muscle range of motion, posture, and cardiopulmonary endurance.
- Developmental evaluation and treatment
- Gross motor evaluation and treatment
- Physical fitness evaluation and treatment
- Orthopedic dysfunction evaluation and treatment
- Cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation
- Strength training
- Sports counseling
Aquatic (pool) therapy
- Breathing training
Learn how physical therapy can benefit children.