Lung Cancer Center
As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation for 114 years, National Jewish Health offers expertise on all lung conditions, including the leading cause of cancer-related deaths — lung cancer.
When you come to us for lung cancer care, you have a unique team on your side. This team includes some of the nation's best physicians and scientists, all dedicated to preventing, diagnosing and treating lung cancer.
Early detection and treatment are the keys to surviving lung cancer. Every day our advanced technology transforms lives by diagnosing problems at the earliest possible moment. Our experts can even look at the genetic fingerprint of a lung cancer to determine the most appropriate treatment.
We offer a full range of treatment options for lung cancer:
- Multidisciplinary clinicians and researchers dedicated to lung cancer prevention, detection and treatment
- Expedited lung cancer diagnosis and lung cancer treatment
- The most advanced technology to diagnose lung cancer correctly and quickly
- A full range of advanced treatment options including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, minimally invasive procedures and surgery
- Behavioral healthcare for the patient and the whole family
- Onsite, full-service rehabilitation program
- Palliative procedures and counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Coordinated care that is personalized to your health and genetics
Download the Lung Cancer Center brochure (PDF).
Related Programs and Resources
Unique Patient Care Model
Our patient care model allows unequaled patient-provider time. We also have the resources necessary to provide the most accurate diagnoses for early treatment and the best possible outcomes. We have assembled a program of the most preeminent pulmonary, gastroenterology (stomach), otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) and oncology specialists. This team offers dedication to your care every step of the cancer journey. You are the center of our focus.
If you are concerned about lung, head, neck or GI cancer, National Jewish Health can help.