Consumer Health Resources
Catalog - Find books in the Tucker Medical Library
Patient Health Guide - Links to health resources you can trust
Free Health Education Materials from National Jewish Health
Evaluating Health Information - How to assess health websites (by MedlinePlus)
MedlinePlus is an authoritative source of consumer health information, provided by the National Library of Medicine. It includes topical summaries, interactive tools and videos, and much more.
Read about symptoms, causes, treatment and prevention for over 900 diseases, illnesses, health conditions and wellness issues. MedlinePlus health topics are regularly reviewed, and links are updated daily.
Videos and Cool Tools:
Learn by watching health videos on topics such as human anatomy, surgical procedures and health news. Test your knowledge with the interactive tutorials and games. Check your health by using the calculators and quizzes.
Diseases We Treat
Find resources on the specific diseases we treat at National Jewish Health.
Health Info Center
Goodman Bld, Room K104
The Information Center provides health information resources and Internet access for patients at National Jewish Health.
- Searches for health information at no charge.
- Over 80 National Jewish Health Med Facts brochures.
- Books for consumers on various health topics. Books may be checked out for two weeks.
- Computers for medical information and email (45 minute limit).
- Wireless Internet access.
- Fax machine.
- Copy machine and scanner.