About the Library
Hours & Location
1400 Jackson Street, Goodman Bldg, Rm K104
Denver CO, 80206-2671
M-F: 8am - 4:30pm
- The Library has 4,500 print books and over 200 electronic books.
- The Library purchases over 300 core electronic journals.
- The Library maintains 20 print journal subscriptions for browsing, and holds 10,000 bound journal volumes from 1947-1966 in core subjects. Other bound journals are held for 20 years.
- The library has access to over 100 databases, including MEDLINE. A complete list of databases is available in AllSearch.
- Clinical reference books are available in print and online.
- Consumer Health Information information can be found online and in the building, in the Helen L. Rider Health Information Center.