- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Cough
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Programs & Services
- Division of Critical Care and Hospital Medicine
- National Jewish Health South Denver
Education & Training
- Harvard, BA
- Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, MD
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Intern: Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado Affiliated Hospitals, Resident: Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado Denver, Pulmonary
Fellow, America College of Chest Physicians
Colorado Medical Society
Colorado Trudeau Society
Arapahoe Medical Society
Good JT Jr., Antony VB Reller LB, Maulitz RM, Sahn SA: The Pathogenesis of the Low Pleural Fluid pH in Esophageal Rupture. Am Rev Respir Dis 127:702, 1983.
Kaplan RL, Schocket AL, King TE, Maulitz RM, Good JT Jr., Sahn SA: A model of immune-complex medicated pleuro-pulmonary injury: Evidence of deposition of circulating immune complexes in the lung. Am J Pathol, 100:115-130, 1980.
Sahn SA, Kaplan RL, Maulitz RM, Good JT Jr.: Rheumatoid pleurisy: Observations on the development of low pleural fluid pH and glucose. Arch Int Med, 140:1237-1238, 1980.
Good, JT Jr., Kaplan RL, Maulitz RM, Taryle DA, Sahn SA: The diagnostic value of pleural fluid pH. Chest, 78:55-59, 1980.
Maulitz RM, Good JT Jr., Kaplan RL, Reller LB, Sahn SA: The pleuro-pulmonary consequences of esophageal rupture: An experimental model. Am Rev Respir Dis, 120:363-367, 1979.