Programs & Services
- Ambulatory Pediatrics
- Asthma Treatment Programs
- Division of Pediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy and Asthma Program
- Pediatric Day Program
- Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
Education & Training
- Columbia University, BA
- State University of New York (Buffalo, NY), MD
- Mount Sinai Hospital (New York, NY), Intern, Pediatrics
- Mount Sinai Hospital (New York, NY), Resident, Pediatrics
- University of Colorado Denver, Resident, Pediatrics
- Harvard Medical School (Boston, MA), Fellow, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Medical Center (Boston, MA), Fellow, Allergy
- Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation (La Jolla, CA), Fellow, Clinical Immunology
1979: American Board of Allergy and Immunology
1977: American Board of Pediatrics Licensure in Colorado and California
Teaching or Professional Positions
1996-Present: Professor, Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver
1995-Present: Professor, National Jewish Health
1990-Present: Director, Ambulatory Pediatric Allergy Program, National Jewish Health
1988-1996: Associate Professor, Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver
1987-1995: Associate Faculty Member, National Jewish Health
Affiliations with the University of Colorado Denver
Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Academy of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
American Thoracic Society
American College of Chest Physicians
Colorado Allergy Society
Awards & Recognition
1999 - Present: Associate Editor, The Yearbook of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology
1997 - Present: Annals of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
1996 - Present: Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
1995 - 1998: Associate Editor, International Archives of Allergy and Immunology
1995 - 1997: Editorial Review Panel, Time Life Medical/Patient Education Media, Inc.
Milgrom H, Fick RB, Jr., Su JQ, et.al. Anti-IgE treatment of allergic asthma. N Engl J Med 1999;3418 1966-73.
Milgrom H, Taussig, LM. Keeping children with exercise-induced asthma active. Pediatrics 1999;104:e38.
Milgrom H. Shortage of intravenous immunoglobulin. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 1998;81:97-100.
Milgrom H, Bender, B. Nonadherence with treatment and failure of therapy: lessons from asthma. Curr Opinion Pediatr 1997;9:590-5.
Milgrom H, Bender B, Ackerson L, Bowry P, Smith B, Rand C. Non-compliance and treatment failure in children with asthma. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1996;98:1051-7. (See comment in Lancet 1997;349:185.
More Publications by This Author
Link to Faculty Publications
Link to PubMed for more papers