On behalf of The Clinical Diabetes/Endocrine Institute, the esteemed faculty, and National Jewish Health we cordially invite you to participate in this exciting educational conference. The 49th year of this highly regarded program will be held January 19-23, 2013 at the Westin Snowmass in Snowmass/Aspen, Colorado.
The conference provides endocrinologists, primary care physicians and other healthcare professionals with an interest in diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism with up-to-date information on diabetes and other important endocrine and metabolism issues as presented by expert key opinion leaders. As with 48 past conferences, the 2013 conference features an exceptional curriculum by distinguished faculty. We encourage you to explore the full conference website at http://www.njhealth.org/diabetes-conference, and also view the participant invitation.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to participate in this conference as an exhibitor and/or sponsor and have various different levels outlined in the registration form. You may also download a printable version of this letter signed by the committee co-chairs, Dr. Sherman and Dr. Stjernholm, and our compliance statement letter.
The following critical exhibit times are offered to engage with conference attendees and faculty:
- Saturday 1/19 - 6:00 to 7:00 PM during Wine & Cheese Reception
- Sunday 1/20 - 7:00 to 7:25 AM during breakfast; 4:00 to 4:30 PM between workshop and afternoon session
- Monday 1/21 - 7:00 to 7:25 AM during breakfast; 4:00 to 4:30 PM between workshop and afternoon session
- Tuesday 1/22 - 7:00 to 7:25 AM during breakfast; 4:00 to 4:30 PM between workshop and afternoon session
- Wednesday 1/23 - 7:00 to 7:25 AM during breakfast
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ashley Woodhouse at 303.728.6508, or via email at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you.