An instructional course for performing spirometry is available. The course includes:
- Information on ATS Standards and AARC Guidelines
- How to ensure spirometry is acceptable and repeatable
- How to instruct patients to do quality spirometry
- Examples of common problems and coaching tips to improve patient’s techniques
- How to select the best blows and report correct information
- A question and answer section
If you would like to arrange to attend or have the Spirometry Course, please contact the Pulmonary Physiology Services Director, George Zeman 303-398-1405 or Technical & Research Coordinator, Joyce Canterbury 303-398-1533.