Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases: A Comprehensive Approach to Diagnosis
Immunodeficiencies such as an IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and X-linked Agammaglobulinemia (Bruton’s Disease) often go undiagnosed for years and cost tremendous stress to patients, families and the overall healthcare system.
Advanced Diagnostic Laboratories at National Jewish Health has particular expertise in diagnosing immunodifiencies using a variety of immunologic, molecular and complement testing techniques.
Immunodeficiency Diagnostic Tests
- AH50 (alternative pathway hemolytic complement activity)
- CH50 (total hemolytic complement activity)
- Cutaneous-delayed hypersensitivity
- Flow cytometry to enumerate lymphocyte subsets
- Neutrophil staining, morphology
- Serum immunoglobulin levels
- Specific antibody titers to vaccine antigens
- White Blood Count with differential
In addition to providing the most comprehensive menu of immunodificiency tests, Advanced Diagnostic Laboratories laboratory experts assist our clients with interpretation and selection of follow-up testing.
View Advanced Diagnostic Lab Test Catalog