Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases: A Comprehensive Approach to Diagnosis
Immunodeficiencies such as an IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and X-linked Agammaglobulinemia (Bruton’s Disease) often go undiagnosed for years and cost tremendous stress to patients, families and the overall healthcare system.
National Jewish Health® Advanced Diagnostic Laboratories has particular expertise in diagnosing immunodifiencies using a variety of immunologic, molecular and complement testing techniques.
Immunodeficiency Diagnostic Tests
- AH50 (alternative pathway hemolytic complement activity)
- CH50 (total hemolytic complement activity)
- Cutaneous-delayed hypersensitivity
- Flow cytometry to enumerate lymphocyte subsets
- Neutrophil staining, morphology
- Serum immunoglobulin levels
- Specific antibody titers to vaccine antigens
- White Blood Count with differential
In addition to providing the most comprehensive menu of immunodificiency tests, Advanced Diagnostic Laboratories laboratory experts assist our clients with interpretation and selection of follow-up testing.
View Advanced Diagnostic Lab Test Catalog